Welcome to The Joint - Fort Collins! As your local chiropractor in Fort Collins, CO, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Melbourne chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!?
The best way to contact us is via phone. Alternatively, you could email us using the form below or we always welcome you to stop by the clinic for answers to your questions. Note that all fields are required...
Contact Us By Email
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Fort Collins chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- May 31, 2016GenevieveGetting medical attention is not at the top of most people’s favorite list. It’s awkward and time consuming and frustrating to say the least. But, it’s also necessary. Sometimes we just need the care of a professional in order to feel our best. One place that brings a ton of benefits to your body is ...
- May 20, 2016GenevieveI don’t remember the last time I was well rested. It may have been the end of 2004 … or early 2005? I forget. If you’re an adult with a life and a family and a job and the works, you probably feel the same way. At one time, sleep was easy. If my head hit ...
- May 11, 2016GenevieveIPads. Smartphones. Laptops. The addiction is real. We’re all addicted to technology in one way or another, and most of us are addicted in a million ways. Try to survive for a day without your most cherished device; it’s tough! Unfortunately, this addiction is killing our health, especially when it comes to our spine. Check ...
- May 4, 2016GenevieveWork is a part of life. Few escape it, if any at all. It’s one of things that we just have to do to survive and thrive and be productive and happy. It’s good for us mentally, but sometimes, in certain jobs, it can beat us down physically. Though we could all use a little ...
- April 27, 2016GenevieveThe only time we really discuss neck health is when we talk about breaking it … or rather, keeping it from getting broken. There’s actually more to neck health than breaks. While a broken neck is quite obviously a big deal, so too is a stiff neck, simple cricks, and other pain that lies in ...
- April 20, 2016GenevieveThe first time I visited a chiropractic clinic, I was scared. I didn’t know what to expect. I knew that it would all center around my spine, and that scared me even more. What were they going to do? How were they going to eliminate the pain? Would it hurt? Would I have to go ...
- April 13, 2016GenevieveMost are no stranger to the problem of back pain. We all get it from time to time, and it can really get in the way of life. Sometimes it’s mild and short lived, while other times it seems that it is never going to go away. Whatever kind of back pain you have, you’re ...
- April 7, 2016GenevieveEveryone gets headaches from time to time. Whether it’s from stress, a lack of sleep, or a bright light, we’ll all suffer the occasional pain in the head. For some, the occasional headache is more than a simple annoyance. For those who suffer from migraines, it may cause serious sickness, put you down in the ...
- March 23, 2016GenevieveThe mornings are tough. Most of us didn’t get enough sleep. We’re not ready for work and, somehow, the mornings are just harder on the body. When you wake up with a crick in the neck, your morning just got a lot worse. Neck pain is fairly common among adults, but that doesn’t make it ...